Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Free People launched an app [Racked Inbox]
· LVMH fined $10.4M, accused of insider trading [BoF]
· Nicole Kidman gets a bob for Jimmy Choo [Vogue UK]
· Highlights of Karl Lagerfeld Tokidoki doll's world tour [Grazia]
· Benefits and drawbacks of certain clothing materials [StyleList]
· Alex Wang went to a psychic about Balenciaga job [Fashionista]
· Penelope and Monica Cruz have designed bags for Loewe [Telegraph UK]