Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you were living under a rock, Pitchfork Music Fest was this weekend. Over three sweaty days, an incredibly eclectic group of performers—including folk songstress Joanna Newsom and R&B legend R. Kelly (you can see a few of Kelly's performances here, including fan fave "Ignition")—entertained the crowds.
After the jump, take a look at what some of the most stylish musicians of the weekend wore.
- Solange went for it with a bold print. Photo by Jason Bergman.
- MIA in a shiny gold tunic top. Photo via Jeff Sierputowski.
- björk looking intergalactic. Photo by Tonje Thilesen.
- Chairlift's Caroline Polachek wore something resembling scrubs. Image via Chicago Trib.
- Julia Holter in simple polka dots. Photo by Ellie Pritts.
- Solange, full length.
- Joanna Newsom in a full skirt. Photo by Erez Avissar.
- Mish Way of White Lung wears a major cuff. Photo via Ebru Yildiz.
- Sky Ferreira in a destroyed tee. Image via Brooklyn Vegan.
· Pitchfork Music Festival [Official Site]
· Wait A Minute. This is a Fanny Pack You Wear on Your Head. [Racked]