Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Hungary mulls 35% luxury tax [WSJ]
· Kate Spade Saturday is growing fast [Fashionista]
· Refinery29 launched a nifty redesign [Refinery29]
· $53 million worth of jewelry stolen in Cannes robbery [Forbes]
· Coolest fashion blogs from Kenya, Australia and more [Lucky]
· Rebecca Minkoff concentrating ad budget online this fall [WWD]