The Fashion Outlets of Chicago 2
- Cleveland-born artist Jim Drain created a wacky, wallpaper-like piece named "Rakes and Snakes."
- Kenton Parker's inkjet print of himself lines a wall near Last Call by Neiman Marcus on the mall's second level. It's titled "Out of Line."
- Longman & Eagle owner Cody Hudson is responsible for this colorblocking escalator work titled "I'm Still Here (Contemplation Station)."
- LA-based artist Alvaro Illizarbe's black-and-white line-work ("Landscape Study") graces a ceiling next to Michael Kors.
- Artist Bert Rodriguez installed rows and rows of clocks near Bloomies on the second level. The piece is named "Never Forget Where."
- More clocks.
- Jen Stark hard at work on "Drippy," which wraps another elevator in the structure.
- Up close.
- Miami's Bhakti Baxter added this swirly number ("Circle Spiral") to a wall on the second level of the space.
- Daniel Arsham's "Big Drip" makes it seem like the wall is melting.
- Another Daniel Arsham piece, this time resembling a man falling. It's near Saks on the first level.
- A close up on "Falling Figure."
- Arsham's third work, titled "Falling Time."