Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's almost here: Tomorrow marks the official opening of Rosemont's Fashion Outlets of Chicago. As you saw when we broke down the numbers, the 530,000 square foot space promises to be a major player in the Chicago shopping scene. And it all starts tomorrow at 10am. With 130 outlets (think high-end Herve Leger next to more affordable options like Banana Republic), it'll be well worth the ride on the Blue Line. Make a trip Thursday through Sunday to take advantage of some of these offers that'll be waiting for you:
· Spend $749.88 at Helzberg Diamonds, receive a free Kindle FireIf you're headed there this weekend, let us know what you think.—Moira Lawler
· Receive $25 off every purchase over $50 at Bloomingdale's
· Take 40% off full-price items at J.Crew
· Enjoy champagne, chocolate, and a free gift at Halston Heritage
· All Fashion Outlets coverage [Racked Chicago]
· Fashion Outlets of Chicago [Official Site]