Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
There aren't too many things that could entice us to brave the overwhelming crowd that frequents Water Tower Place, but the CUSP sale definitely fits the bill. The Neiman Marcus offshoot has marked its selection down by 65% and the deals are definitely worth a look. Don't believe us? After the jump, check out some of the best pieces.
- These are the perfect summer sandals, the kind that can take you from the beach to the bar. The pretty detailing makes them worth the splurge, but luckily the price is down right now. $101,
- We love this bandeau bikini top. It's so interesting and vibrant that you could pair it with any old pair of bottoms and still stand out at the pool. Bonus: it's reversible! $41,
- Studs are great, but sometimes a girl needs dramatic earrings. These are a contemporary shape and combine the best elements of hoop and chandelier shapes. $48,
- A great moto jacket for under $300? No brainer. It may not seem like the most seasonal piece, but considering Chicago's track record, it may come in handy this month. $255,
- The uses for this skirt are endless, but that isn't even the best part: The loose hemline will make anyone's legs look amazingly long and slender. $78,
- The pebble-textured leather and roomy construction of this classic satchel make it a winner. $331,
- This royal blue cocktail dress is perfect for a summer wedding and the color looks striking against tanned skin. $134,
Bonus: You can also browse and buy online.
· CUSP [Official Site]
· WOOHOO: Crumbs Bake Shop Opens in Water Tower [Racked]
· Neiman Marcus Rebranding Contemporary Department to be Cusp; Not Closing Cusp in Water Tower Just Yet [Racked]