Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chloe Moretz Does Old Hollywood and Grunge in Glamour [Front Row View]
· Carine Roitfeld Styled A $9.50 Home Depot Painter's Jumpsuit [The Cut]
· Eva Chen Used the Same Stylist for her First Cover of Lucky That Anna Wintour Used for her First Cover of Vogue [The Cut]
· Little Girls Want High Heels. Blame Suri Cruise? [NYTimes]
· Tommy Hilfiger Cancels Spring Men's Fashion Show [WWD]
· A Blogger Got on the Vanity Fair BDL With Instagram Hashtags [Fashionista]
· Condé Nast Is Funding Five College Scholarships in Italy [WWD]