Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Here's a rule we've all heard once or twice: No white after Labor Day. Whether you're a rule-breaker or a staunch believer in this sartorial mantra, we dare you to rock some white this weekend. After all, nothing says end-of-summer like a pristine palette—just don't blame us if you spill ketchup on your crisp white pants.
With the holiday weekend looming, maybe we'll see you out at North Ave Beach, the patio at Big Star, or at ROOF at The Wit in one of these looks. The best part? Most are on sale. You're welcome.
- Theory Billy cropped slim pants, $190 at
- Spring Standard Dress, $78 at Nasty Gal
- Seven for all Mankind roll-up jean shorts, now $48 at Neiman Marcus
- Band of Outsiders pleated cotton and linen blend skirt, now $174.98 at The Outnet
- Factory button-down shirt, now $32.50 at J Crew
- Ani Lee Gracie dress, now $391.50 at Sofia
· All Buy it Now posts [Racked]