Space519 Party Bites
- Annie Barlow of Barlow.Leman would create a line of necklaces (and judging from hers, she's got great taste.)
- Julia Cuddihy Van Nice of Van Nice PR wants to collaborate with Karl on a—wait for it—diet pill. Now there's some levity!
- Susu Block of Co-Op PR would help Karl design a line of dazzling cocktail rings. He's in luck—she's a talented jewelry designer.
- Toni Canada, C.O.O. of Medical Specialist Centers of Indiana, would have sweet dreams in the Toni X Karl bedding line.
- We hope she doesn't sit on this idea: Kimberly Burt of Maison Public Relations would team up with Karl to design a furniture line.
- Rebecca Taras, Chicago editor of Refinery29, has beauty and brains. Who better to team up with Karl on a line of beauty products?
- Amanda Puck, EVP of XA PR, has a sparkling personality. (Sorry to state the obvious.) She'd be the perfect collaborator on a line of champagne glasses.
- Abby Baine Dunn of Abby Dunn PR and Consulting would help Karl shake up a custom line of cocktails—"to go with Susu's cocktail rings!"