Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Creatures of the Wind boys share their music inspiration [The Cut]
· Victoria's Secret casting sounds a lot like other model castings [Vogue UK]
· Check out these printable origami flats [Fashion Beast]
· Backpacks: Trend or the bag with staying power? [BoF]
· BBC to air a documentary that goes inside Bangladeshi factories [Vogue UK]
· Versace confirms that it's in talks for a sale [WWD]
· Samantha Sleeper is now curatorial director of Chicago fashion app Purely [Haute Living]