Luxaby Store Opening
- Store owner Molly Hillenbrand Vernon set a shining example with her answer: "Sparkles."
- Monica Royer and Brian Bloom of children's line Monica + Andy are thinkin' "Delta."
- Amalie Drury, the Chicago editor of PureWow, would name her celebrity baby Aladdin. "His life would be a magic carpet ride."
- Never a square, artist and Salon Series founder JC Steinbrunner would choose the name "Cylinder." (He's also Amalie's husband, so may we suggest "Cyl-ad-inder" as a compromise?)
- Samantha Saifer Berngard of PR firm Boldface Chicago would name her celebrity baby "Cuddles."
- Freelance writer Jo Aaron would be driven to name her celebrity child "Bentley."
- Amber McCulloch of fashion blog Style Plus Curves stuck with the night's 'Alice in Wonderland' theme by choosing the name "Topiary Heart."
- Elaina Vazquez of Boutique Bites Catering provided the evening's treats, and would give her celebrity baby a delicious name: "Tangerine."
- Katie Weber Schroeder, deputy editor of 'CS' magazine, isn't telling the names she has picked out for her real baby—but if it were a celebrity baby, the child's name would be "Taffy."