Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Shourouk Silver-Plated Swarovski Crystal Cuff, $490 at Net a Porter
- Midi Dress with Diagonal Patchwork Print, $109.69 ASOS
- Faux Leather Varsity Jacket, $24.80 at Forever 21
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC, $195, at Nordstr
- Silk Floral Top, now $55.20 at Saks
- Fiera flat, $79 at Dolca Vita
- Love Zooey Silk Pant, now $98.40 at SARCA
The best thing about this weekend: The city gives us another chance to enjoy the remnants of summer with one last outdoor event. Windy City Wine Festival is coming up tonight and all day tomorrow. Haven't purchased your tickets yet? Don't fret: They're still available here. If you're already planning to attend, here comes the next step — choosing an outfit. Since this is your last chance to give the summery items in your closet some play, we suggest breaking out the bright colors, floral prints and breezy silhouettes. Keep it easy, breezy and comfy with these picks.
· Windy City Wine Festival [Official Site]
· All Buy it Now posts [Racked]