Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tilda Swinton is the new face of Nars [FGR]
· What stores want to do with your data [Mashable]
· Parker Posey talks food, social media [TNP]
· Everlane launches cashmere for fall [Racked SF]
· Amal Clooney, more powerful than Kate Middleton? [Evening Standard]
· American Eagle Outfitters will use beacons to lure customers [WaPo]
· Sephora offers new service to pinpoint your foundation color [ITG]