Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo: Chop Shop 1st Ward
- Penelope's Brooklyn Tailors Chambray Combo Dress originally $219, sale $99
- Penelope's Won Hundred Kenton Dress originally $188, sale $75
- Shades of Grey Wall Hangings and Mobiles, $47-76
- Shades of Grey Stud Earrings, $20. This weekend, jewelry prices will be as low as $12 and previous collections will be more than 50% off.
- Stock Mfg Superdanger Denim Popover $88
- Stock Mfg Blue Plaid Buttondown $88
- Moon Voyage Species by the Thousands Incense Kit $40
- Moon Voyage Patrons of Peace Jogger Pants $59
- Moon Voyage Dakota Collective leather skirt $129 (new fall, soft leather)
- Glass House Shirtmakers Gingham Shirt originally $178, sale $95
- Glass House Shirtmakers Black Check Shirt originally $178, sale $95
This weekend, sixteen of Wicker Park's coolest boutiques and brands are teaming up a Wicker Collective warehouse sale you won't want to miss. Stop by Chop Shop on North Ave between 11am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday to shop deeply discounted menswear, womenswear, vintage, and artisan goods as boutiques clear out inventory to make space for next season, and get dibs on the best of new fall arrivals. Click through the gallery for a preview of this weekend's merch from Penelope's, Shades of Grey, Stock Mfg, Moon Voyage, and Glass House Shirtmakers. Lots to shop under $100! And nail art fans, Astrowifey will be on the scene offering specially priced services just for the event.
· Wicker Collective [Official Site]
· Wicker Collective Warehouse Sale To Return October [Racked Chicago]