Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After four years reporting on fashion and style in the Windy City, Racked Chicago is shutting down. But our archives aren't going anywhere, and they're full of useful tips for navigating Chicago's shopping scene. Below, check out a short list of our best maps and guides.
· Where to shop for home goods in Chicago
· Chicago's 38 best indie boutiques
· Where to shop for vintage in Chicago
· Chicago's best consignment shops
· And Chicago's best shops, period