Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wake up with a freshly brewed cafe au lait at Toni Patisserie and Cafe (65 East Washington Street). The Parisian-style bakery is up and running at 8 a.m. on Saturdays, slinging yogurt parfaits, fruit p
- You're just a stone's throw from the downtown location of Merz Apothecary (17 East Monroe Street). Pop into the gilded spot—which is tucked into the Palmer House Hilton—and stock up on small-batch beauty and groomi
- Get a little afternoon culture fix by joining Watson Adventures' Naked at the Art Museum Scavenger Hunt, which takes place o
- Down for another dose of European style? Pop into the new men's store Charles Tyrwhitt (208 South LaSalle Street), which offers silk ties, silver cuff links, fine calf leather shoes, and more.
- At last, time to unwind. The Spa at the Wit Hotel (201 North State Street) is offering a special "Lovestruck Retreat" this month. The pampering fest includes an 80-minute couples massage with "passion oil" in a ca
Valentine's Day on a Friday means a whole weekend of couple's activities. To help take the planning pressure off, we've outlined a day's worth of Saturday activities in the Loop. From a Parisian-style breakfast to shopping for both sexes—and a "Naked At the Art Museum" scavenger hunt—there's plenty going on downtown this weekend. Check out the itinerary, below.
· All Perfect Saturday posts [Racked Chicago]