- The designer.
- The Fall/Winter 2014 collection will be the first collection under the name: Azeeza.
- The collection was inspired by the Impressionism era, and was envisioned while Khan worked with the Art Institute of Chicago to promote its "
- Signature elements of the Azeeza line include woven metals, faceted crystal, and semi-precious stone beading.
- The voluminous skirts seen in Impressionist paintings inspired Khan as she created this collection.
- The collection features caviar-ball accents.
- This is the first collection that has tailored pieces without embellishment.
- Accessories have a strong sense of whimsy and femininity.