Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sur La Table’s Valentine’s Day Mug, $10, is spruced up with a heart-shaped hot-air balloon.
- Sur La Table’s Tovolo Heart Candy Mini Spatulas come in a set of two (perfect, right?) for $10.
- The Green Goddess Shy Jewelry collection has a gold "Love" ring, $125.
- The matching necklace is also $125.
- The Goldsmith Ltd. has “Hugs and Kisses” earrings for $595 (this is 18k-yellow and 14k-white gold we're dealing with.)
So, it's February and we could grumble that it's obligatory for us to present you with twee, heart-shaped gift ideas. The fact its: it's not obligatory. We just sincerely like these things. (Case in point.)
If you have nothing against the sweeter side of Valentine's Day—and all things terribly traditional— read on for some pink, red, and delightfully thematic ideas from The 900 Shops. (And—spoiler alert—if you prefer something spicy over sweet, check back later.)