Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Trencherman [Photo: Jason Little]
- Wake up and smell the roses—literally. Start your day off at Diptyque (1645 North Damen Avenue), which just launched its perfect-for-Valentine's-
- With your fragrant purchases in tow, head to Trencherman (2039 West North Avenue) for some brunch with a serious cup of Joe. The restaurant partners with a different roaster each month to featu
- Satiated? Good. It's time to pick up some early Valentine's Day blooms—or at least put in your order. Asrai Garden (1935 West North) is a beautifully curated flower shop that also stocks jewelry, apothecary g
- You're in luck: Eskell (1509 North Milwaukee Avenue)is hosting its big Valentine's Day party on Saturday. Since you're in the neighborhood, you might as well pop in for fresh bouquets, jewelry with cus
- End the afternoon at Lovely: A Bake Shop (1130 North Milwaukee Avenue.) Cappuccino comes topped with heart-shaped foam; and you can take home treats including cinnamon cupcakes, blueberry-almo
Eskell is hosting a Valentine's Day party on Saturday, and there will be conversation-heart cookies and "love potion" cocktails. Obviously, this is a must-attend, so why not make a day of it? Here are some spots to hit for a perfectly dreamy, heart-filled day in Wicker Park. Check out the agenda—which includes pit-stops for fresh flowers, engraved trinkets, and cinnamon cupcakes—below.