Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- [Photos: Courtesy of Spencer's Jolly Posh Foods]
- White Pudding, $7.99, is a meat dish that's popular in Ireland.
- Crossogue Preserves, $12, contain no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives—but they do have a bit of booze. They come in Blackcurrant, Irish Whiskey Marmalade, and S
- Barry's Tea, $6, is a classic Irish black tea.
- Chipolatas, $7.99, are breakfast sausages.
Spencer's Jolly Posh Foods is an adorable specialty grocery store that specializes in Irish and British eats (and even has a cafe with an afternoon tea.) Just in time for St. Patrick's day, we asked owner and British expat Nick Spencer to share his picks for a holiday meal. Take a peek at what he suggests filling your shopping cart with now—and, if you can't make it out to Irving Park Road, the goods are also available online. (Also, take note: the store is closing the Irving Park Road location in May to move to bigger digs on Southport.)