Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Jayson Atienza, by Jayson Atienza from New York, $68
- The Pineapplade, by artist DJ Lu from Colombia, $68
- The Archer, by Archer from Los Angeles, $68
- The Blue Lagoon, by artist Cash from Rio de Janeiro, $68
- The Earth, by artist Suiko from Japan, $68
- The Dro, by artist Laura Dro from Florida, $68
- The Aspara, by artist Lisa Mam from Cambodia, $68
BucketFeet, the local artist-designed footwear company, has added Nordstrom to its list of retailers. Starting this week, 20 locations of the department store—including the Michigan Avenue, Oak Brook, Woodfield, and Old Orchard outlets—will start carrying BucketFeet kicks for men and women. And next month, 40 more Nordstrom stores will stock the line.
The in-store selection includes some of BucketFeet's most popular styles, including the black-and-white Aspara kicks and the bright, summery Blue Lagoon . Below, take a look at the shoes that are available in local stores.