Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- [Photo: via Comet Vintage]
- Start your day off at at the buzzy Dusek's [1227 West 18th Street.] In Thalia Hall, the pretty restaurant is decked with deep-blue walls and vintage chandeliers,
- Don't leave Thaila Hall yet: the historical venue is also home to one of our favorite home stores, Modern Cooperative [1215 West 18th Stre
- Have you checked out Market Supply Company [1747 South Halsted Street] yet? Open since September, the spot stocks vintage clothing and handmade accessories. B
- One more shopping stop before happy hour. Comet Vintage [1320 West 18th Street] is surrounded in mint-green walls and filled with pieces of 1960s and 1970s Americana. For spring, we're eying a
- On Saturday night, the Rebuilding Exchange hosts its fifth annual Salvager's Ball at the Lagunitas Brewery [2607 West 17th Street] from 7 to 10 p.m. The venue is not even open yet, so the event
This Saturday, we're heading to Pilsen for brunch, shopping, and a boozy fund-raiser. Follow our itinerary, below.
· All Perfect Saturday posts [Racked Chicago]