Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, in which fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- "Sarah Jessica Parker's frothy, pale pink Chanel dress in 2003." —Alia Rajput, XA PR
- "Gwyneth Paltrow's white Tom Ford in 2013." —Brian Dukerschein, CS Magazine
- "Anytime Diane Keaton wears a suit." —Jillian Weingar (left), sparkly party guest
- "My favorite red carpet look was Gwyneth Paltrow's red Gucci Suit at the VMAs in 1996." —Amanda Puck (right), EVP of XA PR and the event's co-host. "The American Express Gold Card Dress that costume designer Lizzy Gardiner wore in 1995." —Rich Varnes (lef
- "I miss the days of Cher, with the feathers and the excess. Nowadays, everyone looks styled and perfect; red-carpet fashion used to be a little more expressive." —Jean de St. Aubin, executive director of the Gene Siskel Film Center
A red carpet, flowing champagne, and gold-dusted cupcakes brought a bit of Hollywood glam to the Gene Siskel Film Center last night for its Oscar-night celebration. As guests prepared to watch the telecast on the theater's big screens, we asked them to name their favorite Oscar fashion moments of all time. From SJP's cotton-candy-like Chanel to Gwyneth's impeccably chic Tom Ford, here are the styles that stood out for party-goers.
· All Party Bites coverage [Racked Chicago]