Perfect Saturday 3.8
- [Robin Richman, via RobinRichman-Shop.com]
- If Chicago's going to offer up hot-chocolate weather in March, we may as well embrace it. Start the day off with brunch at—you guessed— Hot Chocolate [1747 North Damen Ave.] Run by pastry chef Mindy Segal,
- Just up the street in Bucktown, Robin Richman [2108 North Damen Ave.] showcases clothing, accessories, and art objects in a gallery-like setting.
- While you're strolling down Damen, pop into Steven Alan [1659 North Damen Ave.] On Saturday, the shop is hosting a trunk show for jewelery line Another Feather. Hannah Ferrr
- Next, head over to North Avenue to check out the new Interior Define [2027 West North Ave.] furniture showroom. The company offers made-to-order accent chairs, sectionals, and sofas at a fraction of the cost. (
- The Wicker Collective Warehouse Sale takes over The Chop Shop [2033 West North Avenue] on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. It will feature deep discounts