Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Wolfbait & B-Girls
- [Photos: Courtesy of Wolfbait & B-Girls]
- Trend 1: Shopping Local “Our favorite trend! We represent almost 170 artists and designers who are all local to the Chicagoland area, along with two Chicago-based fair trade companies. We love the feeling of wearing an article of clothing
- Trend 2: Pastels “We love the pastel trend for Spring 2014. After such a harsh winter, we're happy to embrace some warmth with softer colors—but of course we have to add an edge to it! Our pastel organic print motocross pant and Damsel dr
- Pictured: Brazen Judy Romance Dress, $65
- Trend 3: Formal + Casual “Our final favorite trend is mixing formal and casual pieces. Anna Hovet's line of sweatshirts are incredibly warm and soft, but structured and detailed enough to easily meld with more formal, tailored pieces. You