Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Alison Victoria Perfect Saturday
- [Photo: courtesy of Alison Victoria]
- "I don't have a ton of time, so when it comes to my workout I like to get in, break a sweat, and get out. I've been doing Crossfit at Cheetah Gym Crossfit [1934 West North Avenue] for five years now and the workout
- "Brunching in Chicago is my absolute favorite thing to do! I love Jane's on Cortland [1655 West Cortland Street]. It's so warm and cozy, and the menu has it all—whether you're in the mood for breakfast or lunch.
- "HomeGoods on Elston [2731 North Elston] is my second home. I'm there once or twice a week shopping for Kitchen Crashers, but on the weekend, it's all about me. From furniture to kitchen accessories to gif
- "I love mixing antiques and vintage pieces into my wardrobe or my decor. Store B [1472 North Milwaukee Avenue] is my secret spot for both and I always pop in to see what's new." [Photo: via Facebook]
- "I'm obsessed with unique jewelry pieces and p.45 [1643 North Damen Avenue] showcases local designers that I love!" [Photo: via p.45; bracelet by Sarah McGuire]
- "I have to have fresh flowers every week to beat the winter blues! Asrai Garden [1935 West North Avenue] is right around the corner from my house and I always stop in after the gym to pick up an arrangement of amnesi
- "At the end of the day, Francesca's Forno [1576 North Milwaukee Avenue] on the six corners is my go-to place for a quick bite, cocktails or just to people watch." [Photo: via Francesca's