- The dining room was designed by Erik Kolacz of Contrast Design Group, and inspired by his travels to California wine country. [Photos: Courtesy of the Merchandise Mart]
- Jessica Lagrange of Jessica Lagrange Interiors designed the study. She created the space, she said, for "a devoted art collector who appreciates all aspects of fine design."
- Kara Mann of Kara Mann Design created the bedroom. Elements include a chandelier, a smoky-brass and sheepskin stool, and an Italian iron bed.
- For the living room, Tom Stringer of Tom Stringer Design Partners was inspired by a fictional dinner party with beaucoup de champagne consumption.
- Jeannie Balsam of Jeannie Balsam LLC designed the foyer, bringing in historic artwork and decking the walls in red.
- Susan Fredman of Fredman Design Group created an outdoor dining room inspired by the Chicago skyline and the city's rooftop decks.
The 10th anniversary DreamHome—a showcase of rooms done up by top-of-the-line interior designers—opened at the Merchandise Mart on Friday. Open through December, the plush setup offers six vignettes filled with inspiration for bedrooms, foyers, dining rooms, outdoor dining rooms, and more. And if you see something that strikes your fancy (and got a healthy tax refund), you're in luck: all decor and furniture is sourced directly from the Merchandise Mart's showrooms. Take a peek inside the rooms, below, and learn more about DreamHome here.