Dream Home 2014
- The dining room was designed by Erik Kolacz of Contrast Design Group, and inspired by his travels to California wine country. [Photos: Courtesy of the Merchandise Mart]
- Jessica Lagrange of Jessica Lagrange Interiors designed the study. She created the space, she said, for "a devoted art collector who appreciates all aspects of fine design."
- Kara Mann of Kara Mann Design created the bedroom. Elements include a chandelier, a smoky-brass and sheepskin stool, and an Italian iron bed.
- For the living room, Tom Stringer of Tom Stringer Design Partners was inspired by a fictional dinner party with beaucoup de champagne consumption.
- Jeannie Balsam of Jeannie Balsam LLC designed the foyer, bringing in historic artwork and decking the walls in red.
- Susan Fredman of Fredman Design Group created an outdoor dining room inspired by the Chicago skyline and the city's rooftop decks.