- Fabletics leggings, $39.95
- Racked National editor Leslie Price: I love ATM's rib-knit yoga pants ($175 at Barneys.)
- Kristen Philipkoski, Racked SF: My favorite leggings (Alternative Apparel, $30) were the subject of
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked NY editor: Old Navy's workout leggings are surprisingly awesome, especially the active compression pai
- Danielle Directo-Mason, Racked LA associate editor: For workout wear, I'm really into
- Laura Gurfein, Racked NY associate editor: I stole this pair of Danskin leggings ($26) from my mom about nine years ago and I'm
- Jenny Berg, Racked Chicago: Are these the Chanel bag of yoga pants? I just spotted Beyond Yoga's quilted essential legging ($73) at my l
- Adele Chapin, Racked DC editor: I'm not a big leggings person due to general butt-related insecurities. But I do wear leggings to work out, and recently bought
- Anna Caplan, Racked Dallas editor: I don't usually wear leggings because I don't like the way they look on me, and because in the summer here it's like 7 million degrees with 200 percent humidity. I do wear j
- Chavie Lieber, Racked National reporter: For work-out purposes only, I love KDeer haute yoga leggings ($82).
- Natalie Alcala, Racked LA editor: Now that my baby bump has officially emerged, I've been on the hunt for super-soft, super-stretchy leggings to accommodate my new
Certain wardrobe essentials take years to track down. The best leggings, the longest-lasting lipstick, the most comfortable heels—they're all research projects, really, when you think about it. To make the job easier, we're introducing Editors' Essentials, a new Wednesday feature in which the Racked staff rounds up their all-time favorite purchases in a particular category. We've done the homework; now you do the shopping.
For our first post, the question was simple: "Who makes your favorite pair of leggings?" Below, find ten options ranging from high-end to under $30, recommended by editors from around the country.
· All Editor's Essentials [Racked]