Chicago Art, Antique, and Jewelry Show
- From N. Green & Sons in Chicago, this gold necklace spells out "Elizabeth" in diamonds. It was owned and worn by the one, the only, the Elizabeth Taylor. [Photos: Courtesy of the Chicago International Art, Antique, and Jewelry Show]
- Can you guess whom this festive necklace was made for? It dates back to the 1970s, and is also from N. Green & Sons.
- This is a one-of-a-kind emerald and diamond set from Buccellati. It's set in platinum and 18K white gold.
- Chanel represent. This oh-so-subtle piece is from Douglas Rosin Decorative.
- From New York's Marie E. Betteley, these French cufflinks are from the 1920s.