Spring Forward Trunk Club
- [Photos: Courtesy of Trunk Club]
- Trend 1: Loafers. "Warmer weather in my mind means time to get rid of my socks and bust out some great casual loafers, driving mocs, and other slip-ons. Suedes, crepe soles, and a kilty."
- Trend 3 (or, um, non-trend): "This is not a trend given that it never goes out of style. A great, broken-in Oxford is the perfect year-round shirt." This season, Smith is outfitting clients in real-men-are-not-afraid-of-'em pastels.
- Trend 2: Blue: "There is a reason that this color is the most popular color with men, and SP14 will see a ton of variations of blue—new Azure blues, rich indigos, and softer takes on the classic Navy color."
- And a springtime essential: Outerwear: "One of the most overlooked, but important pieces a guy should own. Weather in the spring is inclement and unpredictable. Every guy should have his go to raincoat, mackintosh, and windbreaker already lined up for th