Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- [Photo: courtesy of Victoria's Secret]
- I love your white dress—it's perfect! It’s my spring, fresh dress. We’re not supposed to wear white before—what’s that fashion rule? Someone writes these rules that I don’t follow. Well, maybe we should switch roles. You
- No thank you, but I was looking at your Instagram it seems that you have a special relationship with the cookie. I do have a special relationship with the cookie. I have a charity: it’s a vegan and gluten-free line of cookies called
- I love that "Ray of Light" spread in April's Vogue, with the cute little girl.<
- Speaking of travel, you just went on a road trip with Taylor Swift. What are the essentials of a great road trip? Delicious snacks, and really good music—the ultimate playlist. We had lots of Karlie’s cookies, and we stopped at a lot of
Karlie Kloss was on Angel duty in Chicago this week. As the new face of Victoria's Secret Heavenly perfume, the Saint Louis native stopped by local stores to chat with fans and get her spritz on.
At a media lunch at the Public Hotel on Tuesday afternoon, Kloss sat with local editors at a peony-topped table and listened to a presentation on the classically girly scent. After lunch, she brought her plate of cookies to a comfy couch and gave reporters some one-one-one time. Listen in on her chat with Racked, below.