Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- [Photo: via Windward Board Shop]
- The Gold Coast shop Londo Mondo [1100 North Dearborn Street] lays claim to Chicago's largest selection of swimwear. Designer styles for women range from Brazilian-cut to full coverage, and sizes run the
- Attention, discount-seekers (and those who love jaunty stripes): All swimwear at Juicy Couture [101 East Oak Street] is now 40 percent off (and 30 percent off online). The
- Open to the public, the East Bank Club Pro Shop [500 North Kingsbury Street] is (appropriately) all about athletic apparel. There's swimwear for men and women, and brands include Robert
- Modeled after a chic apartment, Cram Fashion [3331 North Broadway Street] is a menswear shop that has its very own "underwear lounge." Therein, shoppers can find swimwear from brands such as Andrew Christian and P
- Windward Boardshop [3317 North Clark Street] caters to sporty types who hit Lake Michigan for some stand-up paddle-boarding the moment beaches open. Its swimwear selection includes board shorts from Billabon
- If your summer plans call for preppy outings, prep your wardrobe at Vineyard Vines [540 North Michigan Avenue]. The store stocks swimsuits for men, women, and children, and colorful pieces are decked with lemon-
Ready for days spent lounging on the shore of Lake Michigan? Here are five local shops to scope for swimwear, whether you're looking for floral board shorts, pink gingham bikinis, or swim trunks decked with miniature whales.
· All swimwear posts [Racked Chicago]