- Karen Herold
- Every time I visit Scout [5221 North Clark Street] I'm guaranteed to find something I've never seen before, but can no longer live without. It's the perfect place to discover that unique statement piece you can desig
- A long-time Logan Square favorite, I always enjoy the evolving farm fresh menu at Lula Cafe [2537 North Kedzie Avenue.] It's a great spot to enjoy brunch out on the patio or reconnect with friends over dinner.
- There's so much to love about Penny Lane [2658 North Sawyer Avenue] I don't know where to start. Their super talented team has a background in theater hair and makeup, they bring their dogs to work, and offer you beer while you're getting styled. When you
- Studio K is the new kid on the block in the West Loop, and La Colombe [955 West Randolph Street] is the hub for everything that's happening in the neighborhood. I love
- The people at Morlen Sinoway [1052 West Fulton Market] are awesome. I love stopping in to check out what's new. They have a unique collection of furniture, art, and jewelry—there is always something fabulous that'
- Strolling the Logan Square Farmers Market [3059 West Logan Boulevard] is my favorite way to spend summer Sundays in Logan Square. Being so far from my hometown of Amsterdam, I love being a part of t
- The busier my schedule gets the more I know I need some yoga time. Going to Dorie Silverman's classes at Yogaview [2111 North Elston Avenue] on Sunday nights kicks my week off right.