Perfect Saturday Amanda Rockman
- [Photo: Amanda Rockman]
- I fell in love with Bite Cafe [1039 North Western Avenue] when the fabulous [food writer] Matt Kirouac introduced it to me two years ago. It's super cute and cozy, the fo
- Now I know this is not a local, independently run shop—which it usually what I like—but I just love Madewell's [932 Rush Street] clothes and jewelry. Its no fuss but a definite must! [Photo: Racked Chicago
- For adorable greeting cards just to tell someone I heart them, I've been going to Foursided [5601 North Clark Street] and its sister shop Twosided for over 10 years. I've picked up vintage cameras and awesome Chic
- I've been obsessed with nesting ever since my boyfriend and I decided to move in together, so I've been frequenting this local furniture store Wrightwood Furniture [3036 North Lincoln Avenue]. It's owned by a f
- The Drinkingbird [2201 North Clybourn Avenue] is my local non-local bar. You see, its not in my neighborhood but its where everyone knows my name, and the drinks are so good.