Inspiring Kitchen Chicago Registry
- [Photo: Fotosearch]
- "If you already have fully stocked cabinets, honestly look at the products, their quality and purpose to determine if they are the most up-to-date version for your needs," says Gordon. "You will be surprised at what is now in the marketplace that is able
- "Keep in mind the number of guests you are inviting to your wedding. If they each individually buy you a gift, you want to have enough items for them to choose from. Offer items at all price points, and keep variety in mind. If you don't provide variety,
- "When registering for your cookware and knives, it is to your benefit to potentially register for both individual pieces and as a set. The reasoning is that for those brides fortunate to be given bridal showers, the hostesses are looking for a generous gi
- "When registering for baking items, you will want two baking sheets not just one," Gordon says."Same with round cake pans." [Annabelle Breaky]
- "When choosing your dinnerware, flatware, and glassware, you want to consider the size of your families to determine the number of settings you may need," Gordon says. "I recommend between eight to twelve place settings of your everyday dishes as a guide.