Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Edith Hart has a selection of delicate bracelets for under $20 a pop. [Photos: courtesy of Edith Hart and Boldface Communications]
- Smitten authors Simone Kornfeld and Ariel Kiley wear Wildfox's Cassidy tanks, $71 each.
- By Keepsake the Label, this Begin Again top, $135, has a romantic-but-relaxed style. Pair it with the Elise chiffon
- Simone gets hoop-y in mixed-metal hoop earrings, $42
- By Honey Punch, this cute Floral Ruffle Romper is just $52
- For another cute floral look, try slip on Tigerlilly's Renaissance Floral onesie (left), $198
- Simone sports Paper Crown's Pier Skirt, $194. The sunset hues make this perfect for sunset cocktails, right?
Recently, the authors of Smitten: The Way of the Brilliant Flirt stopped by Bucktown's Edith Hart boutique to spread their lash-batting gospel to the ladies of Chicago. Authors Ariel Kiley and Simone Kornfeld helped customers find the ultimate looks for summery date nights. And in case you missed it, we got a few snaps of the flirty looks. Take a peek at the gallery below, and check out the links for buying info.