Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- [Photos: Tim Hiatt]
- Afua Owusu: “Chanel because it’s classic and elegant. Something about Chanel just gives you that confidence!”
- Rebecca Thomson(left):“Christian Louboutin heels are timeless and they go with everything!”
- Toni Canada:“Dior...I just love their dresses!”
- Janet Mandell:“YSL. Everything is so clean and crisp.”
- Inside the restaurant.
On June 27, Gold Coast restaurant Fig & Olive hosted a massive opening bash. Because the eatery offers bites inspired by the French Riviera, its party offered a taste of French fashion. As models posed in looks from neighboring boutique Lanvin, we asked guests to name their (other) favorite fashion labels from France. Here's what they had to say:
· Fig & Olive [Official Site]