Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- [Photo: Heather Talbert]
- "My Saturdays are usually filled with work work and more work but in the off chance that I am not teaching a bachelorette party how to mix up a few cocktails or shaking up a few cocktails myself, this would be the most ideal Saturday!"[Photo: Revae Schnei
- My days always start at Flex Pilates [213 West Institute Place] in River North. I challenged myself to do 90 days in a row and this week is my last week of the 90 days! It's a great workout without being s
- "After Flex, I generally walk home and pop by Whole Foods [30 West Huron Street] on my way back to grab some fresh fruit for my protein shake! I have a bunch of food allergies so having
- "Once I've finished my shake and rallied out of my inbox, it's time to get dolled up and off to meet Heather Talbert to shoot my "See" post for the week for
- "Post photo shoot, living on Michigan Ave has its pros and cons. Pro because I love it, Con because my wallet does not. At all. I'm always in search of new things to feature in the our Tuesday posts so I do a little shopping and looking around the store
- "Dinner at Tanta [118 West Grand Avenue] is just about my favorite thing on earth. They have great cocktails and I love the food. They also accommodate all my food allergies which is fantastic! You have to tr
- "Lastly, I finish the night with drinks. The first stop is generally popping into Siena Tavern [51 West Kinzie Street] and settling in for a cocktail. I think they're fantastic but I'm a bit biased since I come up
Revae Schneider is the red-lipstick-wearing owner of Femme du Coupe, a cocktail styling company that provides specialty drinks for bashes and offers classes in shaking and stirring. Schneider is also a fashion fiend who has her own blog, Drink Fashionably.
· Femme du Coupe [Official Site]
· Drink Fashionably [Official Site]
· All Perfect Saturday posts [Racked Chicago]