- Moon Phase Wool Scarf, Emerging Thoughts, $65
- Topshop Liquid Metallic Cami, $50. This top could be worn in place of your usual cami and would look great with a simple black skirt or classic black pants.
- Cameo All My Days Dress, $144. The feminine, gravity-defying flounce of this dress makes it perfect for a date night at Adler Planetarium. Not to mention t
- Evil Twin Title Fight Metallic Short, $61. Whoa, shiny silver shorts! These short shorts could be dressed up with a peplum top and ankle booties or dr
- Shikama Selene Earrings, $75. For a more subtle tribute to space, see these lovely crescent shaped earrings hand-sculpted by Chicago designer Shikama.
- Faux Gold Pearl Collar Necklace, $35. Statement jewelry is always an easy way to dress up. This necklace would look great with a soft neckline like a scoop neck or a
- Pixie Market Holographic Platform Shoes, $128. Because this roundup wouldn't be complete without a pair of moon boots.
Next Thursday, August 21st, Adler Planetarium will be hosting their monthly 21+ event Adler After Dark. This month's theme is Space Oddity, homage to David Bowie's 1969 single. Activities will include shows, panels, demos, and 60s and 70s classics DJ set by Heaven Malone.
If you're wondering what one wears to Adler After Dark, we've got seven space-inspired finds that would look great at Adler and beyond. Best part: No spandex.—Lani Nguyen
· Adler Planetarium [Official Site]