Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
AdorningBeautyCo flapper headpiece via etsy, $30.
Consider using green accessories to pay homage to the green Gatsby theme and open up your dress options to inclu
- Unique Vintage Bosley Dress $324.00
- Theia by Don O'Neill Deco-Beaded Scoop-Neck Gown, $348 (was $995)
- Unique Vintage Emerald Green, $310
- Pisarro Nights Embellish Mesh Cocktail Dress, $148
- Asos Ovoid Tank Dress, $26.66 (was $104.74)
- Aidan Mattox Sequin V-Back Mesh Gown, $450
- Unique Vintage Beaded Fringe Dress, $178.80 (was $298)
- Vince Camuto Mesh Sequined Dress, $79.99 (was $188)
- Artelier Flash Back Sequin Dress, $575
- Adrianna Papell Sequin Sheath Dress, $278
Chicago Gateway Green is holding their 23rd Annual Green Tie Ball this Saturday, September 13th. The signature fundraising gala is literally one of the biggest parties of summer. Last year the event brought in over 3,500 attendees and raised over $500,000 for Gateway Green's Expressway Partnership Program. Deciding what to wear to VIP-studded gala can be tough, but don't worry. We've got you. Here are ten dresses in varying degrees of sequins and art deco opulence that give a nod to this year's theme, The Great Green Gatsby.
· Green Tie Ball XXIII Tickets [Event Brite]
· Chicago Gateway Green [Official Site]
· Thousands Jump Down The Rabbit Hole for Gateway Green [Racked Chicago]
· What Pete Wentz and Meagan Camper Wore to The Green Tie Ball [Racked Chicago]